1 win App
1vin - online casino mobile
1win Statistics - All match results in one section
1win official website: what are statistics for?
Thousands of sports matches in various sports disciplines take place every hour in the world, most of them in popular sports are broadcast on local and international television. For sports betting enthusiasts, the list of sports for viewing and analytics looks like this:
- big and table tennis;
- boxing, MMA.
For other sports, the volume of bets is much less, as well as the availability of broadcasts.
What are statistics for?
It helps bettors to study the events of past matches and based on them betting on sports. If the Web has detailed statistics of the tournament, each match and players, it is much easier to find patterns, study the current table and understand how this or that match can turn out. The probability of a successful forecast with statistical analytics, albeit slightly, increases. This is better than blindly betting on an unknown championship with a minimum of data. Statistics are kept for all sports in the official format, they are posted by specialized organizations for general access. Our 1vin analytical team is doing a great job of collecting up-to-date information so that the client of 1win betting shop was able to see the statistics of past official matches.
1win website offers detailed statistics for many championships since their inception. For some tournaments, 1win keeps statistics from the 1960s and earlier! An important advantage of the section “Statistics” for 1 win: you do not need to register to view, the information is available to all sports fans on the website, in the mobile application and in the browser version!
What can be found in the 'Statistics' section on the 1win website?
- league and championship league tables for the last few decades;
- player ratings in individual sports like tennis, golf, boxing;
- individual statistics of athletes within team sports;
- list of recent league matches, schedule and calendar;
- lists of referees, head coaches, stadiums;
- archival data on past tournaments, playoff brackets and winners;
- basic information about past matches: score, penalties, stadium, time.
In the statistical section, there is a search for teams, players and coaches. Visitors can quickly find the right football player, find out his personal data, find a club and a championship using him. Statistics are especially helpful in football, basketball, and hockey/tennis, where matches are played almost every day. In major sports, the betting company 1 win provides the most detailed statistics even for minor tournaments: the lower leagues in England, Spain, Italy, Russia.
List of sports disciplines that are in the statistics of the bookmaker 1 wine:
- water polo;
- American football;
- Australian football;
- winter sports;
- Formula 1;
- beach soccer;
- field hockey.
A click will open the tournament table at the time of the user’s visit. Below the table is detailed statistics:
- number of matches played per championship;
- average number of goals per match;
- lists of the best offense and the best defense;
- list of recent and future matches;
- statistics of all teams by goals and cards;
- statistics of players and top scorers;
- Advanced statistics for halves, home and away matches.
From the main statistics, all BC 1win clients can go both to a team from the league and to each player, if he is on the list of the rudest or most scoring. For football, we have the most detailed statistics, updated and collected after each round.
Features of the statistics section on the 1win bookmaker website
We are trying to bring the statistics section to the ideal, so that it is convenient for all customers to find the desired championship and view detailed data for analysis. At the top of the section there is an interesting menu that makes it easier to navigate the site. What do each pages mean?
- on the Overview page, the current standings are displayed with detailed statistics on the teams at the bottom (as in the RFPL example);
- The In-person page displays the statistics of meetings between two teams of the same championship, shows the latest matches, goalscorers and final results;
- The Calendar page helps bettors to quickly find the current championship schedule by tours, teams, all European championships will start soon, this page of the 1win website will be very relevant;
- The table opens an extended table with the statistics of the teams of the selected championship on the road, for each of the halves;
- teams page contains a list of league teams with the ability to go to the personal profile of each club: coach, stadium, squad, achievements;
- The Archive section helps to keep track of all the league winners and champions since its official start, for the Russian Premier League an archive is available from 2003 to the present;
- The referees page opens the full list of referees officially admitted to serve matches of the selected championship;
- The Stadiums section provides a list of all major league home stadiums, with capacity, location, and a calendar of upcoming matches at the selected stadium.
The top menu helps you quickly navigate to the desired section in the statistics, we continue to improve the interface!
Where can I find statistics in 1win bookmaker?
If you use the mirror 1 win, then you need to go to the main menu from the top by clicking the “More” button. By clicking on it, a list of additional pages will open, among which there will be “Statistics”.
Next, the user gets to the list of all available sports, this is the main menu of the section. On the right is the search and language selection: Russian, German, French, Danish, Polish, Greek, Portuguese and 15 more languages. Search can also be activated in the left menu. To go to the desired sport, just click on it, select the desired country, tournament.
In the 1 win mobile application, find the “Statistics” section; You can use it in the main menu on the main page, to the right of the “Live Casino” section. We have made the interface of the section fully adaptive, it will be much easier to search for matches, players and teams from your phone. In the mobile version of any browser, the section with statistics is located in the same place as in the mobile application.
1win stats: player details
Of course, in the statistics on the site we provide detailed information about football players and tennis players. Of course, it is almost impossible to collect the most detailed information on each player for all seasons, this is done by large analytical departments within the tournaments, our analytical department provides key information about all players in the football majors and minor leagues, in total there are data on more than 15,000 football players and 200+ tennis players.
What information is there in a footballer’s profile?
- last name, first name, date of birth;
- current role (primary and secondary) ;
- team and current head coach;
- height, weight, kicking leg
- goals scored, assists, yellow and red cards in the current season;
- statistics of the player’s performance in all tournaments in the calendar year and earlier;
The list of matches in which the footballer participated shows the number of first-team matches, substitution appearances, the number of minutes played and goals played. The top menu shows the latest major tournaments of the selected player.
From the list of matches, the client of our bookmaker can go to any of the matches played. Matches when switching to a player are reflected minimally, starting lineups, goal authors, substitutions, yellow and red cards, as well as time, date of the match, weather and referee are indicated.
What information is provided for a tennis player?
- last name, first name, date of birth;
- highest ranking in singles;
- highest ranking in doubles;
- gender, height, weight, working hand;
- the year the player became a professional touring player;
- Percentage of matches won;
- detailed performance statistics in singles and doubles.
The match statistics are clickable, but you can’t go to them from the player’s profile yet. More detailed information about the tennis match will open in a new window:
- number of aces;
- number of double faults;
- break points won;
- points won;
- maximum number of points won in a row;
- number of games won;
- maximum number of games won in a row;
- number of points on serve;
- number of points at the reception;
- serving games;
- first serve winning percentage
- second serve winning percentage
- first serve hit percentage
- second serve hitting percentage.
This information is enough for a minimal analysis of a tennis match and understanding how the match went if the broadcast could not be seen on the 1win website.